Friars Minor Church, Monastry and garden
The current Classical church was built between 1731 and 1735 and replaced an older Romanesque building. The façade of the church was built after the Second World War, as it was destroyed by bombings in May 1940. The church is about 100 meters long, 16 meters wide and 24 meters high. The heart of the monastery dates back to the 17th century. The cloister has two inner courts and the garden reveals the remains of the ramparts that used to surround the city.
Since 2019, the church and monastry are permanently closed.