- 10:00 A.M.: coffee and coffee roll in ‘de Smaakfabriek’
- 10:30 A.M.: guided tour in the restored syrup factory, one of the last remnants of the industrial processing of fruit into syrup. (it is also possible to visit the factory without guide)
- 12:00 A.M.: lunch possible in Borgloon at ‘de Smaakfabriek’:
Menu 1: 15 euro p.p.
Country slice with bacon, syrup of Borgloon, potatoes and goat cheese + dessert
Menu 2: 25 euro p.p.
Savoury seasonal pie + dessert
Menu 3: 15 euro p.p.
Seasonal chowder with bread
- OR 12:30 A.M.: lunch at Sint-Truiden, choose a menu
- 2:00 P.M.: guided city tour in the historic centre of Sint-Truiden, some exclusive visits included.
- 4.30 P.M.: the tour ends with coffee and cake