17th century chapel
The monastery has been perfectly preserved. The church (1642) has furniture from the 17th century, the altar, the pulpit, the confessional box. The baroque fassade houses a copy in stone of a wooden Madonna and Child sculpture that goes back to the 16th century. The monastery was built between 1618 and 1665. At the end of the 18th century the monks were chased away from their monastery, later on it was renovated.