Castle and marvellous pear orchards
When you reach the highest point of the Honsberg after a walk, you enjoy a marvellous view on Zepperen, one of the eldest church villages of Sint-Truiden. A desolated railway bed swings through the pear orchards and the castle landscapes, the impressive castle of Ordingen included.
- Bike museum: Leo’s Bike collection, Stippelstraat 2, Zepperen, T 011 31 35 78 | M 0495 50 20 61
- Fruit processing company Jonapress
- Aquatron Sauna Thermen
- Stop during bike tour: Taverne Haspengouw
- Staying the night: Haspenhuisje Ordingen, B&B Hoeve Roosbeek
- Hiking maps: Perenboomgaardwandeling Zepperen and Waterburchtwandeling Ordingen Castle.