Jump into the past
Be a traveller from a distant past. A 14th century castle, the eldest hostel of Haspengouw and a chapel built in 1254 (the heart of the fruit region) take you on a journey while offering you a view on the rich history of our region.
- Chapel of Helshoven: yearly celebration of Mother Mary on August 15, followed by children’s blessing.
- Chateau de la Motte: hotel and brasserie
- Yogaspot: Chateau de la Motte
- Stop: Heirbaan 66 with hand-made ‘Hels ice cream’
- Start hiking route ‘Groot Genot’